How to join:
...a University of Iowa student, faculty or staff member?
...interested in running, cycling, or swimming?
...looking to increase your fitness, make new friends, and race as a team against the best collegiate triathletes in the country?
If so, the Trihawks are for you! Dues for the 2019-2020 season are $100 for the year or $50 per semester.
- Monday: Swim - 8-9:00 pm - CRWC Natatorium
- Tuesday: Spin Practice - 8:00-9:00pm - CRWC AR3
- Wednesday: Swim - 8-9:00 pm - CRWC Natatorium
- Thursday: Spin Practice - 8:00-9:00 pm - CRWC AR3
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: group rides/runs posted in team Slack as they happen!
Key benefits of joining:
- Free group workouts
- Free and discounted group coaching services
- Sponsor support and discounts
- Discounts on club apparel, including the current uniform
- Leadership opportunities
- Camaraderie with some of Iowa City's best and most interesting triathletes
- All members will also receive a custom swim cap and team photo
How to join the Iowa Trihawks:
Carefully read our current membership packet and Constitution.
- Pay club dues (you will need your confirmation code to complete the New and Returning Member Registration form).
We also recommended that you join USA Triathlon. Membership information can be found here.
Free Trial Period
Not sure if triathlon is for you? All prospective members are encouraged to attend an optional one-week free trial period in order to make an informed decision about joining our club. Questions? Contact us here.